Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Reporting Antisocial Behaviour

A number of residents have reported to the council that they have witnessed incidents of antisocial behaviour in the town centre recently. If you experience any issues you are concerned about, we have been advised by the police and Torridge District Council that you should use the following reporting tools:


NON-EMERGENCY CRIME: E.g. assault, anti-social behaviour, damage, harassment, or theft can be reported:

· By calling 101

· Online via the online crime reporting form or by emailing 101 at:

Crime can also be reported ANONYMOUSLY to CrimeStoppers:

· By calling: 0800 555 111 · Online at:

In an EMERGENCY, always dial 999


Concerns with licensing issues can be reported directly to Torridge District Council:

· By calling 01237 428700 and asking to be put through to the licensing officer · By email: · Online at: