If you need to contact the police, and it’s not an emergency then follow these simple steps to make sure you get the help you need:
- Are you wanting to report a breach of Covid 19 restrictions?
If you are reporting a breach of restrictions then you can do this using the national reporting form on the Police.uk website – www.police.uk
- AskNED – the non-emergency directory
Need to ask a question but not sure who to ask for help, then AskNED – dc.police.uk/AskNED
- Go online – dc.police.uk On the force website you can find the answers to many of the questions people ask when calling the police plus lots of helpful information and advice.
- Report Crime Online If you need to report a crime or tell the police something, then why not report online using WebChat or the Crime Reporting Form. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com
- Call – 101 Non-emergency number
Remember in an emergency, always call 999.