Applications for the £92 million Culture Recovery Fund for Heritage close on Monday 17 August. Funds will be distributed by The National Lottery Heritage Fund and Historic England on behalf of the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.
- Is your heritage organisation at risk of failure due to COVID-19?
- Do you need help with costs to help you adapt and re-open?
- Are you either a private or non-profit organisation?
- Do you require grants from £10,000 to £3million?
- Is your organisation based in England?
If you answered yes to these questions, then the Culture Recovery Fund for Heritage is for you.